25 Gloucester Place
020 7467 5440
Spectrum has been designed by researchers, for researchers. Easy to get to and excellent for varied recruitment. We have spacious discussion and viewing rooms.
Location of Spectrum
There are parking meters directly outside which are free after 6:30pm. Portman Square NCP is just 50m down the road. We are around 5-7 minutes walk from Marble Arch (Central Line) and around 6-8 minutes walk from Baker Street (Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines)
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Spectrum as follows:
|Staff||4.9 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.9 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.8 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.9 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• In my opinion, one of the very best facilities in London, and indeed the world!
• We have used the facilities of Spectrum consistently during the last four years and have received excellent customer service and enthusiasm upon every occasion. The team at Spectrum are always attentive and always respond with efficiency. Highly recommend
• Great venue, great location. First class facility and staff. Always a pleasure to use Spectrum Studios.
• Spectrum is our first choice for a London facility. Donal, Ben and Alex are excellent to work with & can be trusted to manage any issue/problem and find a solution that works for all parties.
• We love this facility. Always our first choice. Great staff, so helpful.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
Spectrum is a Company Partner of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct.
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Trish Stuart Parker