The Look Inn
About The Look Inn
The Look Inn is a quality facility comprising three large studios in a superb Grade II listed building. In addition to the studios, the whole top floor of the building is available as a flexible open-plan space, ideal for brainstorming, meetings, training sessions and un-viewed groups. Now in its seventeenth year of serving the Market Research industry, The Look Inn is renowned for its top quality service and catering.
Location of The Look Inn
Located west of London, just outside the M25, one mile from Junction 6 of the M4 and a short ride from Heathrow Airport. On arrival you will find a large private car park attended in the evenings, and free additional street parking.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated The Look Inn as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||5.0 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.9 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||5.0 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• A top facility with excellent service, staff and location. Often specified by our clients as their preference.
• The facilities at the Look Inn are excellent and the staff go beyond the call of duty to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible. They always manage to cater for all our needs. Delightful people to work with.
• The Look Inn excels in all that they do, we have been nothing short of delighted every time we use them, and would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone else.
• Extremely professional at all times. Attention to detail is second to none. Exceptionally caring team and always treated with the upmost respect from all at the Look Inn. Would highly recommend again and again.
• The Look Inn have a dedicated team who understand moderators and clients needs. A relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Excellent food and secured car parking.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Roger Wilkinson
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Roger Wilkinson