So What? Richmond
23 Kew Road
020 3274 1099
About So What? Richmond
So What? is a uniquely relaxed and flexible viewing facility. A warm welcome and great team await you with dedicated studio hosts catering to all your needs. The light bright facilities are specifically designed for discussion groups, workshops and meetings and help create an atmosphere of productivity, creativity and of course fun! We have three wonderful and diverse studios; The Upstairs Viewing Room boasts a full, floor to ceiling mirror and an optional extension for large viewing numbers. The studio itself can be adapted for triads, small groups or up to groups of 8. Downstairs we have our largest studio; it can fit up to groups of 10 and is excellent for the extra room children's groups benefit from. Mini studio, this gorgeous little number is ideal for ID's, triads and small groups. Fibre optic broadband throughout
Location of So What? Richmond
Opposite Richmond Station gives us the best of both worlds. For Respondents: Easy access by car and public transport. For researchers and Recruiters: easy access to the widest range of demographics from all over Central and SW London. For Clients: half an hour from Central London.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated So What? Richmond as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.9 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.6 / 5.0|
|Catering||4.7 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.8 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• The team clearly know how to run a studio - from their friendly greeting to lending a reassuring presence to out-of-town clients. Most importantly they made my job easy. Bonus points for only being half an hour from central London.
• A conveniently located studio in the heart of Richmond, which offers an excellent service and really looks after their clients.
• All good - friendly experience - well organised and welcoming. Very happy to use moving forward.
• I think this facility is really good value for London premises.
• So What? Is a great new option right in the centre of Richmond. We've gone back several times.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Joshua Belill