Progressive View on Scotland - Glasgow
69 St Vincent Street
0141 226 8895
About Progressive View on Scotland - Glasgow
Progressive was established in 1985 and is now one of the largest independent market and social research agencies in Scotland. We offer a full range of research services for clients based and active in Scotland, the rest of the UK and around the world. We believe that one of the main reasons for Progressive's on-going success is our policy of recruiting a diverse range of talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds. This has allowed us to build up a bank of experience that helps us provide extremely valuable insights for our clients. Our Philosophy Through the research services that we provide, Progressive aims to give valuable, actionable insights for our clients.
Location of Progressive View on Scotland - Glasgow
Found at the end of the M8, Glasgow viewing facility is perfectly situated to be convenient for clients and respondents, with easy access by rail, road, air and local bus links.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Progressive View on Scotland - Glasgow as follows:
|Staff||4.9 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.6 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.7 / 5.0|
|Catering||4.7 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.7 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• I think that the Progressive viewing facility in Glasgow is excellent. The main advantage of it is that it is centrally located, a short walk from either of Glasgow's train stations.
• Staff were friendly and helpful and the client was also pleased with the facility. Very spacious room so great for lots of stimulus.
• Excellent staff, exceptionally friendly. Very comfortable and good size room. Very central location and good value for money.
• Its a great facility. Really convenient location. Absolutely no worries about taking clients there. Great view of respondents and very reliable.
• Will definitely use again when in the area.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Carole-Anne Oag