229-231 High Holborn
020 7400 0370
About Holborn Focus
Holborn Focus is a state of the art, flexible viewing facility run by research professionals for research professionals. Located in central London, a few steps from Holborn tube station, the facility is the perfect location for focus groups, breakout groups and depth interviews, usability labs and medical device testing. Specialists in usability concept testing for IOS devices and web user testing. March 2015, a new studio was built with HD cameras and picture in picture (PIP) recording capabilities. File formats saved in MP4 and emailed to client the next day. Enjoy a cuppa! – Coffee machines in the back rooms for clients to enjoy whilst watching the research.
Location of Holborn Focus
Based in central London, Holborn Focus is highly accessible for those travelling to us nationally and internationally. Our location is only a minute's walk from Holborn tube station..
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Holborn Focus as follows:
|Staff||4.9 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.8 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.5 / 5.0|
|Catering||4.8 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.8 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• I am a frequent client of Holborn Focus and find their service to be spectacular. They are flexible and always ready to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to make you feel looked after as a client. The staff are friendly and always ready to hel
• Rohani Surajbali the Studio Manager always runs a very tight ship and is a pleasure to work with, very efficient and professional. The venue is very friendly and relaxed as well as being professional too. Excellent facility.
• Super helpful and resourceful staff who can't do enough to make your project a success. Clean and bright studios where everything works just as you would expect and hope it would. Always a first choice.
• They are our first choice when conducting research in London. For us, it's all about the service, and Rohani and her team deliver.
• Holborn Focus provide a professional, attentive and reliable service that never fails to impress. The staff are always on hand, eager to assist, and willing/able to go beyond the call of duty to make sure your project runs smoothly
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of ESOMAR, the world organisation for enabling better research into markets, consumers and societies: Richard Sheldrake
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Richard Sheldrake
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Gemma Langstone