Home Sweet Home - Covent Garden
45 Monmouth Street
020 7240 9836
About Home Sweet Home - Covent Garden
Our studios are designed to create a relaxed, homely environment to encourage discussion and offer high quality, comfortable viewing for our clients. We also have a large co-creation space at our Covent Garden venue which can be viewed on a large plasma screen.
Location of Home Sweet Home - Covent Garden
Our central London locations mean we are able to offer a wide range of delicious local menus which you are welcome to pre order or decide on the day.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Home Sweet Home - Covent Garden as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.8 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.8 / 5.0|
|Catering||4.9 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.9 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• Excellent client servicing. Very Accommodating and resourceful admin/booking. One of the facilities preferred by both our execs and clients
• They always offer an extremely professional service and will always go out of their way to make sure that they deliver to the highest standards
• We use them all the time. They are quite frankly a lovely team and the venue is superb.
• As a regular booker at this facility I have always received great feedback from clients.
• This is a very nice venue in a great location.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Tim Blandford