New Station Street
0113 350 3010
About i-view Leeds
A purpose built market research and UX testing facility in Platform, Leeds city centre. With rising demand to capture opinions of consumers, i-view Leeds gives clients an insight into what's really happening in Britain. Leeds is the UK's second biggest research centre and this exciting development coincides with the city's strong economic performance driven by its digital, creative, healthcare, retail, grocery and financial services sectors. Only 2 hours from London and with stunning views over the city centre, i-view Leeds is the perfect place to generate new ideas.
Location of i-view Leeds
Next to Leeds city station with basement parking. Only 2 hours from London and with stunning views over the city centre.
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated i-view Leeds as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||5.0 / 5.0|
|Premises||5.0 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||5.0 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
● This is an excellent viewing facility in a superb location (right next door to the main train station). Delightful and helpful staff who are always on hand and a superbly well put together series of rooms. Highly recommended.
● A fantastic facility in the heart of Leeds. The client was very impressed with the location, the facility itself and those that worked within. Katie the studio manager and her team were great to work with in the run up to the groups.
● What I really like about I-View is their balance of professionalism coupled with a very friendly and understanding attitude. They simply 'get it' and rather than you having to find someone and chase them up, they are already there and have anticipated you
● We found the staff to be really friendly and professional. The set up is perfect with everything we needed, both in the participant and client room we were allocated. The location in Leeds is really amazing, great for clients travelling in.
● I think the real difference (apart from being state of the art) is the quality of the staff...they all seem willing to go the extra mile- which when you are worried about your client issues sure does make life easier!
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Katie Brownlow and Sam Grey
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Group Membership