Roundhay Viewing Leeds
452 Street Lane
About Roundhay Viewing Leeds
Providing first class Viewing Studios, UX Research Labs and Workshops to meet the diverse needs of our clients. High quality, affordable and reliable market research respondent recruitment options are available along with dedicated market research project management. When visiting Roundhay Viewing Leeds you will enjoy the highest standard of service at the best possible rates. Not only do we provide a relaxing, homely yet professional space to work in, we also offer catering options which can result in your client enjoying delicious and healthy home cooked food which is freshly prepared onsite, alternatively, take away menus are available. Our fully trained studio assistants are always there to assist in any pre-group preparation where confidentiality is paramount.
Location of Roundhay Viewing Leeds
Roundhay Viewing Leeds is located in the north of the city, 2 minutes from Roundhay Park which is one of the largest municipal parks in Europe. There is on site parking with ample free on street parking and is situated on the corner of Street Lane and Allerton Avenue, 75 yards from Moortown Corner traffic lights.
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Roundhay Viewing Leeds as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.9 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.9 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||5.0 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
● Brilliant studio. The viewing area is particularly comfortable and a great size for a large group of clients, food fantastic, clients love it, staff friendly and nothing is ever too much bother. Everything always runs smoothly; would certainly recommend
● I have been using Roundhay Research for many years. The facility is very comfortable, with a homely feel that many facilities lack. The food options are great and the team are very accommodating. Highly recommended.
● Excellent in every aspect - wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Extremely professional and attentive - nothing too much trouble. Excellent facility all round.
● We've been using Roundhay Research for 20+ yrs and it's my preferred venue for UK based Groups. The catering is always highly praised by our clients I can't praise Roundhay Research enough for their exceptional service. They also have the bonus of parking
● This is always our preferred facility within the North and sets our benchmark when booking other facilities in the UK. The staff are second to none.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Jackie Waterhouse
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Emma Pettifer