The Buzz Rooms
4 Clippers Quay
0161 242 2928
About The Buzz Rooms
The Buzz Rooms is a stunning, boutique viewing facility in Salford Quays, Manchester. We provide a modern facility specifically designed to promote open discussion to enable your research needs. We have one studio which allows us to offer you exclusive use of our facility including the reception area, focus group room, client viewing room and break out areas. Whether you are looking for a space to host focus groups, a meeting facility or to run small training sessions The Buzz Rooms is designed to facilitate open communication in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
Location of The Buzz Rooms
We are a two minute walk from the Exchange Quay tram stop. We have plenty of outside space with lots of free parking right outside the door.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated The Buzz Rooms as follows:
|Staff||4.9 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.9 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.9 / 5.0|
|Catering||4.9 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.9 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• Couldn't have been more accommodating. Attractive and enticing venue for attendees, and confident about inviting clients to the venue too.
• Modern, light, and comfortable setting for clients and respondents alike. We could not fault the facilities or the service we received!
• Used several times in the last year, definitely our first choice of facilities in the north now. It's a very welcoming venue, people and decor!
• The moderator and client both commented on how helpful the staff were at the facility, feeling that they went above and beyond all expectations on the day
• First class service, will certainly be using Buzz Rooms again and have already recommended to a colleague!
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Sarah Butler