The Front Room
359 City Road
020 7837 7700
About The Front Room
Viewing facilities built by qualitative researchers... Modern attractive studios offering a relaxed and welcoming environment. Additional large Innovation Space with video-link that accommodates 20 people. Superior service with all those extra touches to make your time with us as productive and enjoyable as possible.
Location of The Front Room
Located on the City Road, The Front Room is just a few minutes walk from Angel tube station.
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated The Front Room as follows:
|Staff||4.9 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.8 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.7 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.8 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
● For me staff are the most important part of a facility and everyone here is outstanding. Facility staff are helpful and friendly (as they are elsewhere) but exceed expectations by being particularly skilled at anticipating what I need (before I even know)
● Extremely efficient hassle free booking and research evening. Would definitely recommend.
● The Front Room was really the perfect facility for the informal groups I was running. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Good size client room. Friendly, helpful staff.
● We can't tell you how much we loved our experience with the Front Room during the two days of testing, and we would for sure come back to use the Front Room. Tracey is an absolute star.
● I have visited many facilities in my career but it is always a pleasure coming to The Front Room. Tracey is always so welcoming and attentive!
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Karen Beardon
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Karen Beardon