Wyoming Studios - Central London
72 Margaret Street
020 7436 7000
About Wyoming Studios - Central London
Wyoming Studios want to welcome you back time and time again.We provide comfortable studios and viewing rooms and also a large creative space for workshops and meetings. We provide the most delicious food and drink and total peace of mind. Always. We have six studios with the latest technology, MP4 recording and a full time technician for help and support. As well as all the services listed below we also offer: Creative Workshop Space; Product Clinics and Mobile, Tablet and PC Usability Testing.
Location of Wyoming Studios - Central London
Located in Central London in the heart of retailing and media areas. Wyoming studios is just three minutes walk from Oxford Circus Underground station, and 20 minutes from any main line station and easily accessible from Gatwick and Heathrow airports. The nearest car park is on Wells Street 2 minutes walk from the studio and parking is free after 6.30pm
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Wyoming Studios - Central London as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||5.0 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.9 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||5.0 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• The best facility I have come across in Europe. Features very well indeed on space and ergonomics, qualities that are hard to replicate this side of texas. Wonderful, keen energetic staff, always sensible, accommodating and eager to help.
• My favourite facility in town. Great team, great location and wonderful experience every time.
• Wyoming is great space coupled with a professional team, excellent tech and client services mean they are my first choice (every time) when booking a research facility.
• On each occasion that I have used Wyoming Studios I have found them to be highly efficient and very helpful. It's great to have the reassurance that there will be no 'venue hiccups'.
• Always have complete confidence here, which makes what can sometimes be quite stressful (when you have a lot of clients viewing) a much more comfortable experience, clients enjoy the experience too - Wyoming staff are friendly, helpful and unflappable
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Lucy Bolingbroke