Talkback Viewing Studios Ltd
132A Queens Road East
0115 925 5566
About Talkback Viewing Studios Ltd
A modern, fully air-conditioned venue within an old setting creating the right balance of comfort and professionalism for clients. 2 spacious ground floor studios for clients and respondents to feel comfortable and relaxed. Both studios have 3 metre mirrors and connecting breakout rooms, respondents have a cafe style lounge area. Technically we record on DVD and MP3/CD as well as VHS and audio cassette. All rooms have wireless and cable points for internet access. Moderators conducting web site usability groups can have their screen linked to our 42" plasma screens.
Location of Talkback Viewing Studios Ltd
Located on the outskirts of Nottingham just off the main Nottingham and Derby trunk road. We are no more than 15 minutes from the M1. There is on-site parking and local street parking adjacent. Nottingham Rail Station is 15 minutes away and Beeston just 5. There are local bus stops just outside. East Midlands Airport is only 20 minutes away and we will be happy to make taxi arrangements on your behalf.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Talkback Viewing Studios Ltd as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||5.0 / 5.0|
|Premises||5.0 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||5.0 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• One of my favourite facilities anywhere and I try to use it whenever I can. Fantastic service, for researchers, respondents and clients. Friendly, professional, efficient, responsive. Many of my clients make v positive comments after using this facility.
• Talkback is by far the best viewing facility that Next use. The facilities are fantastic and the staff are brilliant, they are so helpful, friendly and welcoming. Nothing is too much trouble at Talkback, I would highly recommend it.
• The hosting provided by Alan and Sue and their team is always excellent - friendly and so professional. We are always confident our client will be looked after and trust them implicitly.
• Alan and Sue always provide a first class service for us and our clients. They are our preferred facility !
• Talkback has always been my favourite facility in the UK. Exactly how a facility should be run.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Alan Harvey
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Alan Harvey