The Talking Shop Manchester Viewing Facility
87/89 Chapel Street
0161 834 3396
About The Talking Shop Manchester Viewing Facility
Three bright and airy research studios in the heart of Manchester, finalists in the MRS Oppies 2019. All studios offer high definition video and audio recording and free use of our Magic Marker Video editing tool. In addition to our services in the check list opposite, we also offer user testing. Independently run and founded by ex-agency planners.
Location of The Talking Shop Manchester Viewing Facility
Based in the centre of Manchester we are on the corner of Chapel Street and a little side street called Barlow's Croft. By train: we are about 10 minutes in a cab from Manchester Piccadilly station. From Manchester airport: 30 minutes in cab. By car: Free car parking for clients and moderators all day, and for respondents after 6pm.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated The Talking Shop Manchester Viewing Facility as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.9 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.9 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||5.0 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• The Talking Shop go always go above and beyond to make sure things run smoothly.
• Very personable staff anticipating our needs and very proactive, nothing was too much trouble.
• The Talking Shop is excellent, well laid out, great equipment, and they really try hard to anticipate your needs. One of the best viewing facilities I've used.
• I have used the Talking Shop on several occasions, my clients like it and often ask specifically to go there. I have always been very pleased with the friendly and efficient way the respondents and clients are handled.
• This facility is one of the most accommodating I use. They understand and deal with unusual research requests. It's always a pleasant experience.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Jacqueline Feasey, Katherine Thomas-Wilson
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Jacqueline Feasey