42 Calthorpe Road
0121 456 1188
About The Conservatory
Designed by experienced qualitative professionals, all rooms have natural daylight and are fully soundproofed. The three studios have been created with the comfort of researchers and clients in mind, and to get the best from respondents. The Conservatory is just as suitable for creative workshops, client presentations, or for business meetings with clients.
Location of The Conservatory
The Conservatory is in a peaceful and elegant suburb of Birmingham, five minutes from New Street Station.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated The Conservatory as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.8 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.9 / 5.0|
|Catering||4.9 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.9 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• I have been booking The Conservatory for years and the staff are brilliant and very helpful. I am happy to recommend it.
• The Conservatory is our favourite viewing facility in the UK.
• The best facility outside London by miles!
• Always a pleasure to do business with. There are plenty of people to help out with queries etc
• The staff at The Conservatory are a pleasure to work with and give excellent service.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Amanda Fairfax