43 Park Place
0113 243 4277
About Spectrum Leeds
Spectrum, designed by researchers, for researchers. Leeds is our latest addition to the Spectrum family and represents our first foray into the north. As soon as you arrive, the 'feel' of the building, the facilities on offer, and the welcome you'll receive will leave you in no doubt: this is Spectrum! Spectrum Leeds offers 2 studios with high levels of comfort for respondents and clients.
Location of Spectrum Leeds
In the heart of the city of Leeds. It is just a two-minute walk from Leeds City Train Station.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Spectrum Leeds as follows:
|Staff||4.9 / 5.0|
|Equipment||5.0 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.9 / 5.0|
|Catering||4.9 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.9 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• A fantastic space and a superb team who completely understand our needs and that of our clients, and always go that ex
• This is a great facility - clients love it - London quality outside London. I am going to try to put all Northern viewed groups here.
• I always return to Spectrum as they have great facilities, nothing is too much trouble, and the location is great for both clients and respondents. I wholeheartedly recommend them, as long as it doesn't mean they are booked up when I need them!
• Fab place - my first choice in London and now Leeds
• This is an excellent facility. Very professional and friendly and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
Spectrum Leeds is a Company Partner of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct.
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Donal Kelly