M3 Global Research Studios
8-30 Galena Road
020 8741 6200
About M3 Global Research Studios
M3 Research Studios is a top rated contemporary facility with three spacious suites & viewing for up to 20 clients. We have proven expertise in respondents recruitment and qualitative services. FocusVision videoconferencing and video streaming capabilities, our facilities are ideal for focus groups, IDI's, workshops and meetings. Our access to a large respondent database and professional screening approach, allows as to recruit exactly to sample and for any specification . Our research facility offers 3 impeccably designed focus group suites. Our modern and spacious facility in West London provides the ideal qualitative focus group experience in London. With the latest viewing and recording technologies, M3 provides the perfect space for clients, moderators and respondents alike to maximise their research experience.
Location of M3 Global Research Studios
We are conveniently located in Hammersmith, West London and are easily accessible to clients and respondents, travelling from all areas by road, tube and Heathrow Airport. Our location combines the amenities of a central location with the local benefits of West London. Situated within walking distance of the River Thames and a main shopping district, we capture a varied demographic of local respondents as well as being a convenient location for clients. Excellent transportation links, minutes from the Piccadilly/District line tube station.
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated M3 Global Research Studios as follows:
|Staff||4.8 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.8 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.8 / 5.0|
|Catering||4.7 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.8 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
● Great place to conduct research. Staff and facilities are outstanding. Very reliable as well.
● The studio and staff members is the reason our company and clients keep on coming back again and again. It is always a pleasure to book M3 for all our projects from IDI's to Focus Groups, as the studio caters to our every need.
● Staff amazing and went out of their way to help
● M3 staff are always accommodating and very helpful, nothing is ever too much effort. Feedback from clients is always positive regarding food and refreshments.
● The staff members always go above and beyond to please the clients and make to sure everything runs smoothly. Even with demanding clients, the hostesses are never without smiles or warmth! I always recommend M3 to our clients as it is one of the best stud
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Laura Haxton-Wilde