i-view London Ltd
020 3004 6890
About i-view London Ltd
i-view London has been passionately designed by researchers to create a contemporary ambience of space across seven state-of-the-art studios. All on one large floor bathed in sunlight, i-view London is a technologically advanced, Focus Vision enabled viewing facility with a dedicated media lab for eye tracking, dial testing and Neuromarketing. We are committed to being the best in class and offering all our clients an experience that exceeds expectations. We want clients to feel that i-view London is a partner they look forward to working with, every time. A member of FIVE RESEARCH, with 23 studios worldwide independently owned and operated by the members.
Location of i-view London Ltd
Seven state-of-the-art studios, situated on the Strand near Covent Garden and Somerset House and only minutes away from several underground stations. Onsite underground parking as well as metered and NCP car parking nearby with plenty of popular shops, theatres and restaurants, bars and cafes right on our doorstep. Easy to reach from both Gatwick and Heathrow airports. Full disabled access and services.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated i-view London Ltd as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||5.0 / 5.0|
|Premises||5.0 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||5.0 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• Absolutely flawless - UK's number one viewing facility
• iView, with its modern decor, spacious facilities and friendly staff, together with its central location and easy transport links, has become my preferred London facility. Highly recommended.
• This is a first class viewing facility - Really helpful staff and great service - I would thoroughly endorse them
• Apart from having a friendly and fabulous team, who are super organised and who made hosting senior and important clients of ours a dream, the actual facilities are incredibly high spec and impressive.
• This is the best facility we have ever used in London
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Belma Lugic, Bob Qureshi, Sam Grey, Kiren Nijer, Vivienne Myroti
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Group Memerbship