020 3004 6890
About i-view London
i-view is an award-winning viewing facility brand offering the highest level of service in London, Leeds and Warsaw. We are custom-built as a contemporary hub for researchers. i-view facilities are located in the heart of each city and offer technologically advanced studios with full-length mirrors over one spacious fully accessible floor. All rooms are generous in size and bathed in natural sunlight. Several of our client viewing rooms can accommodate 20 clients comfortably. i-view is the perfect place for conducting all types of studies including eye-tracking, dial testing, user experience, neuromarketing and test kitchen. We're committed to being the best-in-class and offering clients a premier experience that exceeds expectations.
Location of i-view London
Seven state-of-the-art studios, situated on the Strand near Covent Garden and Somerset House and only minutes away from several underground stations. Onsite underground parking as well as metered and NCP car parking nearby with plenty of popular shops, theatres and restaurants, bars and cafes right on our doorstep. Easy to reach from both Gatwick and Heathrow airports. Full disabled access and services.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated i-view London as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||5.0 / 5.0|
|Premises||5.0 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||5.0 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• iView consistently surpass expectations. The studio facilities are fantastic and clients enjoy coming there. But the most important thing is the staff: well trained, friendly and unflappable in a crisis. Highly Recommended.
• I-view is a phenomenal place and space to conduct market research - it is loved by my clients, my research participants and by me! Hugely efficient and professional staff who provide the warmest of welcomes and make everyone feel at home
• Brilliantly equipped and flexible work space to enable more interactive group sessions and a menu of lovely food options for clients to enjoy while behind the mirror. Nothing is too much trouble for i-view staff and they genuinely make you feel special.
• Apart from having a friendly and fabulous team, who are super organised and who made hosting senior and important clients of ours a dream, the actual facilities are incredibly high spec and impressive.
• Absolutely flawless - UK's number one viewing facility
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Belma Lugic, Bob Qureshi, Sam Grey, Kiren Nijer, Vivienne Myroti
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Group Memerbship