Skye Viewing London
158-160 North Gower Street
020 7580 0277
About Skye Viewing London
Skye Viewing London has a large viewing facility in central London, just 3 minutes' walk from Euston Station and near to several tube stations. The studio was designed with two aims; to help researchers get the best from respondents and to provide a comfortable, stress-free viewing experience. We would be delighted to show you around the facility - just let us know when you'd like to come.
Location of Skye Viewing London
You will find our office at 158-160 North Gower Street, just round the corner from Euston Square underground station and less than five minutes' walk from Euston main station. Please ring the buzzer for Skye Viewing London – we are on the third floor
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Skye Viewing London as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.8 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.7 / 5.0|
|Catering||4.9 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.9 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
● The facility is very easy to get to, spacious and bright. This makes for a welcoming environment for respondents and somewhere you can take stakeholders. The staff are also very accommodating.
● Excellent facility in good location
● I find the staff extremely helpful and friendly. They very happily help you with any last minute needs. I also appreciate how light and airy the respondent room is- it makes a welcome change for moderating in
● Lovely bright airy room for the research and the client room is good too. highly recommend.
● Leah and Carly especially have always gone above and beyond what is expected to make sure all the clients and respondents needs are met. It is always a pleasure to work with them.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of ESOMAR, the world organisation for enabling better research into markets, consumers and societies: Paul Smith
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Paul Smith
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Paul Smith