183 Eversholt Street
020 7909 1808
About Engine Rooms
The Engine Rooms is an exclusively designed creative outlet, providing creative research, training and meeting facilities. We offer 4 spacious research studios as well as a striking meeting room, relaxing break-out areas, and a sharp focus on service. The Engine Rooms' bold colour schemes mixed with funky furniture and lighting create a space that crackles with energy and promotes productivity and creativity in which talented people can innovate, expand their horizons and, just as importantly – enjoy themselves.
Location of Engine Rooms
Conveniently located behind London Euston's mainline train station in the old original ticket office, The Engine Rooms is easily accessible by public transport and also on foot: Mornington Crescent 4 mins; Euston 5 mins; Kings Cross St Pancras 10 mins.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Engine Rooms as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.7 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.9 / 5.0|
|Catering||4.8 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.8 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• I find the staff at the Engine Rooms incredibly helpful, they have an amazing can do attitude and deliver always with a smile. It's certainly my preferred venue.
• We have been a user for quite some time; it is our chosen facility in London. We recommend them to our clients.
• Definitely one of the top facilities I use, in fact my go to facility when available
• Excellent level of service. All my clients have been very complimentary about the set up and service provided.
• We gave this facility a very short recruit time for a demanding global brand client and they came up with the goods. Very helpful and a great can do attitude.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
Engine Rooms is a Company Partner of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct.
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Laura Ross