3 Dover Street
About Ignition Rooms
Highly flexible research facility for concept development, creative thinking and insight generation. Whether you want to run a single depth interview or an all day co-creation exercise with team members or consumers, Ignition Rooms is perfect for you. Based in Leicester city centre we provide a range of spacious, comfortable and creative spaces to host your focus groups, workshops, training sessions and meetings.
Location of Ignition Rooms
Our facility is easy to find in Leicester city centre. Just one hour from London and two minutes walk from the train station. With: gated car parking spaces for clients; large public car park for respondents directly opposite; free on-street parking after 6pm; 4 hotels within a 1 minute walk for easy stay overs.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Ignition Rooms as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.9 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.8 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.9 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• A great spacious facility with very welcoming and organised staff. Top notch
• Superb, convenient location. Staff very accommodating. Will use again.
• Very handy for Leicester rail station; car park for moderator and large car park for respondents immediately opposite location. Good space for assembling respondents - would also be good for workshop/breakout types of session
• Fantastic experience with knowledgeable staff and some thought provoking output
• Facilities such as these are few and far between. Very well designed and of a high standard.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Paul Arscott
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Paul Arscott