Made in Studios
85-89 Colmore Row
0121 679 0105
About Made in Studios
We offer a bespoke, tailored service from our welcoming staff as well as recently updated and ideally located facilities. We have 3 stunning, fully equipped studios to help you conduct all your qualitative projects (focus groups, individual interviews etc). The entire space is bathed with natural sunlight and offers a great environment for great insights!
Location of Made in Studios
Centrally located 300 metres from New Street Station. 250 metres from Snow Hill Station.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Made in Studios as follows:
|Staff||4.9 / 5.0|
|Equipment||5.0 / 5.0|
|Premises||5.0 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||5.0 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• Brilliantly situated in the center of Birmingham, a few minutes walk from New Street and in a very attractive building. The facility itself is modern, spacious, all on one floor with staff who are warm and extremely helpful
• Really lovely, spacious and comfortable venue and fantastic customer service!
• Rooms are very spacious for both clients and respondents, decor is modern and attractive, mirrors are large and completely sound-proof. Staff are knowledgeable, professional and friendly.
• The team at the facility went above and beyond to provide us with an afternoon tea for both groups so we could create the right atmosphere. It was perfect!
• Great facility right in the centre of Birmingham with good access. Would definitely use them again.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of ESOMAR, the world organisation for enabling better research into markets, consumers and societies: Romain Leray
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Romain Leray, Hanna Assouline
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Romain Leray, Hanna Assouline