Made in Studios
85-89 Colmore Row
0121 679 0105
About Made in Studios
Made in Studios is a facility like no other. Arrive in the heart of Central Birmingham and find a grand building designed by Yeoville Thomason – but don't let the history fool you! As you enter our studios, discover a vast and bright space with state-of-the-art technology and lavish, modern comforts. We know that everything counts when creating the right environment for your research, which is why our spaces are tastefully decorated to encourage thought stimulation and relaxation. Enjoy flexible studio formats with the icing on the cake: our team. From organising in-house Live Streaming to recruitment, moderating and project management, our experts will work with you to create bespoke packages to suit your needs. Feel secure in the knowledge that we will always go above and beyond to ensure the success of your project. You can then leave our luxury facilities with peace of mind and a surprising amount of change to spare – simply get in touch with Alex today for a quote!
Location of Made in Studios
A 2-minute walk from Birmingham New Street Station and 1 minute from Snow Hill Station. Ideally-located for ensuring participant attendance and only 1.5 hours from Euston.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Made in Studios as follows:
|Staff||4.9 / 5.0|
|Equipment||5.0 / 5.0|
|Premises||5.0 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||5.0 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• Brilliantly situated in the center of Birmingham, a few minutes walk from New Street and in a very attractive building. The facility itself is modern, spacious, all on one floor with staff who are warm and extremely helpful
• Really lovely, spacious and comfortable venue and fantastic customer service!
• Rooms are very spacious for both clients and respondents, decor is modern and attractive, mirrors are large and completely sound-proof. Staff are knowledgeable, professional and friendly.
• The team at the facility went above and beyond to provide us with an afternoon tea for both groups so we could create the right atmosphere. It was perfect!
• Great facility right in the centre of Birmingham with good access. Would definitely use them again.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of ESOMAR, the world organisation for enabling better research into markets, consumers and societies: Romain Leray
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Romain Leray