About Reflections Manchester
Reflections Manchester Viewing Facility offers a unique and unforgettable experience. Inside our beautiful Victorian house, each room has been designed specifically with researchers in mind. The facility offers flexible, adaptable, bright and creative space to help you get the best from your project, meeting or workshop. With an experienced and dedicated team on board, you are guaranteed first class service.
Location of Reflections Manchester
Situated in South Manchester, we are easily accessible by train and only ten minutes from Manchester airport.
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Reflections Manchester as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.9 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.9 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||5.0 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
● I've booked/used lots of facilities as we regularly conduct research. Without any hesitation, this is the best facility we've used. The team are professional, organised and friendly. The facilities are excellent.
● A very experienced team who excel on customer service. Lovely location, with modern, welcoming interior, good access and parking. Excellent pre and post project communications. One of the best facilities I have ever used. Highly recommended.
● This is a great facility with super rooms for clients and respondents alike. Our clients enjoyed the location, the style and the decor of the facility. Parking right next to the venue. Lovely staff! Highly recommended!
● Reflections is quite honestly one of the best studios we've been to and I wouldn't hesitate to return or recommend to other researchers.
● We loved using Reflections for our 2 day workshop… we were all blown away by the setting, the space, the technology, the facilities and the hospitality. It was all perfect.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Wendy Dunn