Aspect Viewing Facilities Stockport
147 Buxton Road
0161 482 2500
About Aspect Viewing Facilities Stockport
Winners of the Best Viewing Facility - Technology and Innovation in MRS Oppies 2023. Located in the leafy, affluent suburbs of Cheshire on the outskirts of Manchester, this purpose designed viewing facility offers the highest levels of facilities and service in a beautifully renovated Victorian building. All studios and client viewing suites are equipped with the latest in audio/visual recording and other technologies to ensure every comfort and convenience throughout the research process. Each suite has a break out room for meetings or other business. Wi-Fi, phone lines, office facilities and daily newspapers are just some of the complementary services included.
Location of Aspect Viewing Facilities Stockport
Conveniently placed in Stockport, Aspect Viewing Facilities Cheshire is less than 30 minutes by car from Manchester airport, is immediately accessible from the M60 and has close national rail links with Stockport and Manchester Piccadilly train stations nearby. There are also free parking facilities on site.
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Aspect Viewing Facilities Stockport as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||5.0 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.9 / 5.0|
|Catering||4.9 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.9 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
● It's one of the best facilities that we use and that is helped by the friendliness of the staff. Nothing is ever to much trouble and the facility is great and in a good location for both our staff and respondents travelling to the facility.
● Aspect is our first choice facility in Manchester. The staff and facilities are excellent.
● The moderator returned to London very happy. Said it was 'the nicest new facility he'd seen in some time, and perhaps the best facility in the North'
● Very impressed with lovely décor, a real change from most viewing facilities. Fantastic client buffet. Plus friendly, competent staff
● Staff are extremely friendly and helpful and this is one of my favourite facilities to use anywhere.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of ESOMAR, the world organisation for enabling better research into markets, consumers and societies: Abigail Fuller
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Julie Fuller, Abigail Fuller
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Julie Fuller, Abigail Fuller