The Conservatory Studios
42 Calthorpe Road
0121 456 1188
About The Conservatory Studios
Designed by experienced qualitative professionals, all rooms have natural daylight and are fully soundproofed. The three studios have been created with the comfort of researchers and clients in mind, and to get the best from respondents. The Conservatory is just as suitable for creative workshops, client presentations, or for business meetings with clients.
Location of The Conservatory Studios
The Conservatory is in a peaceful and elegant suburb of Birmingham, five minutes from New Street Station.
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated The Conservatory Studios as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.7 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.8 / 5.0|
|Catering||4.9 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.9 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
● I have been booking The Conservatory for years and the staff are brilliant and very helpful. I am happy to recommend it.
● We get a consistently excellent service from the team at The Conservatory. It is always a pleasure to conduct research there.
● The Conservatory is our favourite viewing facility in the UK.
● The Conservatory is always our go to facility in Birmingham as they provide a high level of service. We have a fabulous relationship with the staff who are friendly and always willing to assist with any queries or last minute requests
● Everyone was really helpful, the catering was tasty and enough food for everyone, the rooms were light, clean and perfect for the job. I was asked why we don't come to the Conservatory more often.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).