Made in Studios
85-89 Colmore Row
0121 679 0105
About Made in Studios
Made in Studios is a unique purpose-built viewing facility bathed with natural light in a grand building designed by Yeoville Thomason. Our 2 viewed studios and IDI studio are fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology and lavish, modern comforts. Our spacious Colmore studio can seat up to 20 participants in a formal or informal setting, whilst the largest client room can sit up to 16 clients. Furniture is easily movable to suit all Qual methodology and projects (focus groups, individual interviews, UX studies, workshops, and more). From organising in-house Live Streaming to recruitment, moderating and project management, our experts will work with you to create bespoke packages to suit your needs. Feel secure in the knowledge that we will always go above and beyond to ensure the success of your project and our team will be at your fingertips to meet your and your clients' need. To guarantee the safety of all parties, the studios and processes have been redesigned to meet the government's guidelines and the MRS Guidance on Facilities Used for Face-to-Face Data Collection. All of our rooms have large windows, allowing us to ensure that they are regularly well-ventilated!
Location of Made in Studios
Birmingham is the 2nd largest city in the UK and 46% of residents are under 30 years of age. Situated in the centre of the city and just a 5 minute walk from all 3 main stations. Only a stones throw away from some of the biggest companies and pharmaceutical specialists in the UK. You can be assured that our location in Birmingham suits all manner of research
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Made in Studios as follows:
|Staff||4.9 / 5.0|
|Equipment||5.0 / 5.0|
|Premises||5.0 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||5.0 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
● Brilliantly situated in the center of Birmingham, a few minutes walk from New Street and in a very attractive building. The facility itself is modern, spacious, all on one floor with staff who are warm and extremely helpful
● Really lovely, spacious and comfortable venue and fantastic customer service!
● Rooms are very spacious for both clients and respondents, decor is modern and attractive, mirrors are large and completely sound-proof. Staff are knowledgeable, professional and friendly.
● The team at the facility went above and beyond to provide us with an afternoon tea for both groups so we could create the right atmosphere. It was perfect!
● Great facility right in the centre of Birmingham with good access. Would definitely use them again.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of ESOMAR, the world organisation for enabling better research into markets, consumers and societies: Romain Leray
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Romain Leray