Seen & Sound
153 Friar Street
About Seen & Sound
We offer a modern friendly viewing facility. The studio has magnetic boards on the walls for displaying research materials. a clinical testing floor is also available.
Location of Seen & Sound
Situated in the centre of Reading near Heathrow airport
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Seen & Sound as follows:
|Staff||4.6 / 5.0|
|Equipment||3.9 / 5.0|
|Premises||3.9 / 5.0|
|Catering||4.3 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.2 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• Whilst the facility is not the funkiest or most modern, it really does the job. The hosting is particularly good, always a friendly welcome and nothing is too much trouble.
• It's ideally located so clients and respondents can find it easily. The service is second to none - Sue always looks after us.
• I have used Seen and Sound for years and the facilities and staff have always been excellent. They are agile and responsive and I happily recommend them to colleagues.
• I choose this facility because of its location and Sue's lovely hostessing
• Lovely friendly venue. All my needs were met.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Lesley Wright and Rita Brophy
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Rita Brophy