Roundhay Research Ltd
452 Street Lane
About Roundhay Research Ltd
Roundhay Research is a well-established research and viewing facility that has been successfully providing services for over 20 years. Our professional viewing studios suit a range of requirements from business to consumer research, meetings and one-to-one depth interviews. The comfortable relaxed surroundings, along with friendly and experienced staff, respect client confidentiality at all times and ensure sessions run smoothly.
Location of Roundhay Research Ltd
Situated in the ideal catchment area of affluent north Leeds. Roche House is located on the corner of Allerton Avenue and Street Lane, Moortown. We have on site parking.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Roundhay Research Ltd as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||5.0 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.9 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||5.0 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• I have been consistently impressed by the high quality of service provided, reliability and overall professionalism of the staff at Roundhay Research.
• Brilliant studio. The viewing area is particularly comfortable and a great size for a large group of clients, food fantastic, clients love it, staff friendly and nothing is ever too much bother. Everything always runs smoothly; would certainly recommend
• Excellent in every aspect - wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Extremely professional and attentive - nothing too much trouble. Excellent facility all round.
• We've been using Roundhay Research for 20+ yrs and it's my preferred venue for UK based Groups. The catering is always highly praised by our clients I can't praise Roundhay Research enough for their exceptional service. They also have the bonus of parking
• This is always our preferred facility within the North and sets our benchmark when booking other facilities in the UK. The staff are second to none.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Jackie Waterhouse
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Emma Pettifer