1a Stratford Court
0845 22 22 533
Babble Research is a modern, vibrant and state of the art facility thats designed to bring research and meetings alive. Whether the space is being used for discussion-led research or hosting quantitative hall tests, its the perfect environment for unearthing powerful insights and strategies. We also know however that its the little things that count and that's why our service is designed to make you feel good. We'll develop a bespoke plan with you that matches your brief and budget. And it doesn't stop there. We also provide research support from project management to recruitment and full moderating to debriefs. We can also stream discussions online through our own private fully supported streaming system.
Location of Babble
Finding Babble couldn't be easier....we are located just one mile from junction 4 of the M42/M40 and two miles from Solihull town centre and train station. For those travelling from further afield, Birmingham airport and International train station is a 15 minute taxi ride away. The 'Babble experience' is further enhanced with plenty of free parking available directly outside our front door.
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated Babble as follows:
|Staff||4.9 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.9 / 5.0|
|Premises||5.0 / 5.0|
|Catering||5.0 / 5.0|
|Overall||5.0 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
● This is truly an outstanding facility, one that we love using and one that more and more of our clients specifically ask for when planning research schedules. Staffed by real "can do" people who offer a warm welcome to respondents and clients alike.
● A brilliant location for access with ample parking. The catering is brilliant. The viewing room has so much space for clients to watch the group or to have a break-out meeting to one side. Babble is very hard to beat!
● Always a pleasure to work with Babble - their staff has a clear understanding of how we work and what our clients need. The studios are bright and vibrant with fantastic technology and HUGE mirrors.
● We love this facility. It has a really good vibe, is clean and fresh looking and is an absolute pleasure to work in.
● I use this facility regularly. It is my first choice for the midlands. Stewart and his team are excellent. It is a professionally run and friendly facility. Nothing is too much trouble. They always go above and beyond.
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Debbie Newbould
The following employees are members of the Association for Qualitative Research: Debbie Newbould