South Cambs Business Park
01223 836 321
About The Hubble
Truly a first-class facility, offering tailor-made solutions to match your complete business needs.
Location of The Hubble
In close-proximity to Cambridge and some of the UK-leading hospitals, including Addenbrooke's.
[ MAP ]
VFA Quality Check
The Viewing Facilities Association (VFA) rated The Hubble as follows:
|Staff||5.0 / 5.0|
|Equipment||4.9 / 5.0|
|Premises||4.8 / 5.0|
|Catering||4.8 / 5.0|
|Overall||4.9 / 5.0|
The above assessment is based on a minimum of ten reports obtained independently from clients of the facility. Using a scale of 0-5, a viewing facility must score at least 3.0 in each section and must score a minimum of 3.5 overall to qualify for VFA membership.
Last Customer Assessment
Health and Safety Requirements
All members of the VFA are required to have an employers and public liability insurance certificate and to have conducted a Fire Risk Assessment.
We have the following verified customer testimonials on record:
• Great location and office facilities, professional staff and most importantly good experience for interviewees. I will use The Hubble again. I am a very happy customer.
• An absolutely brilliant viewing facility. The best I've been in, and they worked hard to meet our particular requirements.
• Great facility and lovely staff. Have used it multiple times over the past year. Always a pleasure to come back and work with all the staff.
• I have visited many facilities (London, Cambridge, Midlands and Northwest). This facility is a convenient, compact, no frills set up with a professional and welcoming culture.
• Very helpful and friendly place. Very considerate of any special needs and requirements
Viewing Facility Association members are required to have at least one member of staff who is also a member of the Market Research Society (MRS).
The following employees are members of the Market Research Society and bound by the MRS Code of Conduct: Louisa Harvey